Vision, Mission, Values
To develop a successful person who is able to create, grow and be an active citizen in society.
Lithuanian Children and Youth Centre is a cohesive, innovative and open organization that develops personality able to create the future society.
We seek to work qualitatively and professionally, we know our work, seek innovation and look for the best people.
We are constantly working to help develop the younger, improve ourselves and never stop learning.
We are open to innovation, ideas and different opinions, we give everyone the opportunity to join us, act freely an realize their ideas.
We are socially responsible, we care about the environment and sustainable development.
- Individualization of education - adaptation of programmes by purpose, needs and possibilities.
- Voluntary nature - the freedom and possibility to choose and implement your ideas.
- Openness to everyone - the opportunity to try different activities to discover yourself.
- To interest first - we strengthen motivation.
- Education through relationship - a friendly and open teacher‘s relationship with children.
- We do not rush the process, encourage individual progress.
- We teach to be active participants instead of passive recipients.
- The ability to work with others - to be a group / community member.
OUR GOAL IS A PERSON NOT A SUBJECT!
Lithuanian Children and Youth Centre inspires you to grow!